JETS PROGRAM EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
Research efforts focused on education and training Soldiers and military providers to optimize learning and recall of critical medical skills to be deployed in operational settings. The program invests in material and knowledge products to modernize and sustain education to provide enhanced readiness to the warfighter.
JETS Goal: Optimize military medical training and education throughout the entire continuum of care.
Provide Individual and Team Capabilities-Based Training
- Developed adaptive-driven training for all warfighters
- Coordinate with federal agencies, academia, and industry on best learning practices
Maximize Casualty Care Treatment in Operational Theaters
- Provide condition diagnostic expert trauma care education and training across the continuum of care
- Allows for triage and nursing training for MASCAL management utilizing best practices
Provide Casualty Evacuation and Transfer Medicine
- Provide optimal casualty care education and training with data sharing for handoffs in the continuum of care
- Coordinate with Army Synthetic Training Environment (STE) Cross-Functional Teams
Utilize Training Tools (Live, Virtual, Constructive, Gaming)
- Provide disruptive live, virtual (augmented), constructive, gaming inventory available on demand for acquiring and sustaining medical competencies
Implementation, Execution, Effectiveness, and Safety
- Provide a safe and effective education implementation to all warfighters